12 November, 09:00-17:30 CET, Online
|SolarPower Europe and its strategic partners ETIP-PV, ESMC, IPVF and VDMA invite you to the Solar Manufacturing Accelerator, the first online B2B Matchmaking 100% dedicated to EU manufacturers.|
The Solar Manufacturing Accelerator is a platform aimed at accelerating the deployment of solar PV manufacturing projects in Europe. After its successful launch in July 2020 and the presentation of ten leading manufacturing projects, the Accelerator is organising its first full-day B2B Matchmaking Event on solar PV manufacturing. The event aims to connect different market players from across the entire value chain to create business opportunities and accelerate solar manufacturing in Europe.
By joining the event, participants will have the opportunity to access and schedule meetings with representatives from different companies, ranging from manufacturers (wafers, cells, and modules), component manufacturers (frames, trackers, etc.), off-takers, and investors.
Agenda 09:00 – 10:00: Opening session:
• Walburga Hemetsberger, CEO, SolarPower Europe
• Eicke Weber, Co-Chairman, European Solar Manufacturing Council (ESMC)
• Roch Drozdowski-Strehl, CEO, IPVF/ Co-Chairman, ETIP-PV
• Jutta Trube, Vice Managing Director Electronics, Micro and New Energy Production Technologies & Division Manager Photovoltaic Equipment, VDMA
• Marko Topic, Chairman, ETIP PV 10:00 – 17:00: B2B matchmaking
Feel free to contact us for more information about our offers.